Friday, January 13, 2012

Back to nature



The theme of this blog is one of my favorites. Because, although I have traveled very little in my life when I do I enjoy it too much, every time I get on a bus, I feel free and happy waiting for a new experience. Everything gets better if I travel with my girlfriend.

Travel in my opinion are divided into three stages, the first deals with the journey itself, that is, when you're in the car, bus or plane. However, the best are the trains and buses. From there you can see the entire landscape, I am the type of passenger who is looking out the window all the way, nobody can take off from there. The second stage is to stay in place, personally I love places with natural surroundings, with lush vegetation and a traditional culture, so the south of Chile is my favorite place to travel. The third stage is the return home, usually one is already satisfied, but there are times when you just want to go home.

In particular when I go south I forget all the problems, I connect with nature, I feel part of it and don’t want to go back, the last trip I went to Coñaripe which is a small town near Panguipulli, in these localities I’m knowing and touring the area during all the day, I don’t like to stay in one place knowing that there's a new world around me.

1 comment:

  1. now more than ever I wish will be on the beach sunbathing

    ReplyDelete