Friday, January 20, 2012

The importance of environment


Actually is very dificult to learn about enviromentally friendly practices, because society isn’t really the issue concerned. Then find a good teaching space is reduced to the enviromental gruops and the knowledge in the universities, in the government there is a contradictory in public politic, because they promote the rationalization of energy consumption, but also contaminated with energy projects.
I try of incorporate recycling in my habits, for example, I generally divide the garbaje in my home. I have three dumps that separate the organic food, the tetra packs and the plastic. So I’m going to a cointainer next of my house for deposite the things that can be recycled. Also I sometimes uses the bike to go to university and I walk for come to the house of my girlfriend. Finally, I re-use the plastic bags when I go to the free fairs, is very cheap and nice to be these.
Is very important to care the enviroment, because is fundamental for the life, not only of human beings but also of all the species that exist. In this sense, I would like to participe of eco-organisations, because I feel connected with this beautiful and just cause. The main difficulty is the short time that I have, but I will try some day of do it.
In the future I want to install solar panels on my house to harness clean energy from the sun. This is a form of reduce my carbon footprint. I also intend to be more rational in recycling, energy consumption and have more information on the subject.
I think that in Santiago we are wasting too much energy, for example there are lights on all night unnecessarily, in the malls sometimes the air conditioning is too strong, we should begin to take action.

1 comment:

  1. I would like it.
    I would like to install solar panels in my house in the future.

    ReplyDelete