Friday, January 6, 2012

I love Mountains


Actually there are many countries I would like to visit. In this sense, instead of talking about a specific country prefer to talk about a region. This region is the andean region of south america and includes the countries on its territory containing the Andes Mountains. I love the mountains, climates that are generated there, vegetation and wildlife, the panoramic view of the valleys and snow and finally its subsequent transformation into rivers, which are the source of life.

Peru and Bolivia are the main countries I would like to visit, because they have the geographic characteristics that I seek. On the other hand, are andean countries with a tradition of centuries, the Inca people settled here, so I would like to know the remains and culture, both architectural as symbolically.

Although I really like these countries I wouldnt stay there to live, study or work pheraps, but it isnt a permanent residence, I would travel as tourist to explore and experience new cultures. Im happy in Chile.

2 comments:

  1. Gabriel, this place is very beautifull. I consider that Machupichu is a wonderful. Since I was a child that I want to go there. I think that place save magic something,for your nature and history.

    My dream of to go to Machupichu will be achieved in February. I will go there with a group of friends. Gabriel come with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lito you have will go with us to Machu Pichu! I recommend you can Maca puts the suitcase and so will be a cheap travel :)

    ReplyDelete