Friday, January 6, 2012

The senses of music









Music is very important for me, because since that I started to listen it I can’t live without it. Music isn’t only a harmony but also it has a meaning social, cultural and sometimes politic. When was child I don’t understand of this form the music, only I listen it, however, in the adolescence the feelings that cause me some types of music was very strong, because these were related with my states of mind.
Rock and metal were my favourites types of music at that time, but I changed. Now, I like mainly two types of music, first are the international bands of post rock music or experimental music, for example, sigur ros or radiohead. This groups I really like, because they mix various kinds of sounds in the same song, in this sense, they create a beautiful harmony that moved me to other places simbocally. I remember that in first year of university I went to cinema with dominique and katherine to see a documentary called Heima by Sigur Ros, it was spectacular; landscapes and songs were woderfulls. Other type of music that I listen is the chilean folklore, Violeta Parra, Los Jaivas, Inti illimani are artists that I really like. They have cultural and political elements very importants for me.

2 comments:

  1. Lito I love you because we have the same music taste, and you come with me to the concerts and you don´t boried with the sigur ros documentary!
    muacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I remember of this time, when we went to cinema to see the documentary of Sigur Ros.Honestly, I don`t like that. But, I remember that was tha first time that to go out togheter.

    ReplyDelete